RULES OF OPERATION OF THE DOCIMOTECA:
- Opening hours: Monday and Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. and Wednesday and Friday from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., by appointment by e-mail to
In order to speed up consultation and/or loan, if you know in advance which test/s you wish to consult, you can indicate this in the e-mail requesting an appointment.
- The priority use of the tests available in the Docimoteca is teaching, as opposed to other applications such as research, diagnosis or consultation. Thus, in the event that several requests for the loan of a test coincide in time, preference will be given to the teaching use.
- The loan period for tests available in the Docimoteca will last for one month, and the same corrective measures will be applied for non-compliance with return deadlines as for any other type of document in the Library.
- Consultation of the Docimoteca by:
- Teachers with a degree in Psychology.
- Teachers with other degrees related to the use of psychological assessment tests.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students of Psychology.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students of other degrees related to the use of psychological assessment tests, as long as they have an authorisation to carry out such consultation by a responsible professor.
- Loans outside the Docimoteca to:
- Lecturers from the Department of Health Psychology teaching undergraduate and/or postgraduate Psychology degrees.
- Postgraduate Psychology students and Psychology research fellows, with the authorisation of a lecturer who will be responsible for the loan.
- It is strictly forbidden to alter the content of the material. Under no circumstances may users write on the answer and/or profile sheets, nor may they extract any of the parts or pieces of the test. Users shall be responsible for any costs incurred as a result of the misuse of the materials.
- It is strictly forbidden to reproduce (photocopy, scan, photograph…) any of the contents of the tests. Users are responsible for any legal liability arising from copyright.